Uw ingezonden brief in de Knipselkrant Curacao? Stuur uw brief voor 21:00 uur naar emailadres INGEZONDEN. Wij publiceren uw brief zonder deze in te korten. De redactie van de Knipselkrant Curacao is niet verantwoordelijk voor de inhoud. Ingezonden stukken die opruiende of bedreigende taal bevatten worden door ons niet gepubliceerd.
Vandaag laten we Hendrik Schotte aan het woord.
AAN: Professor Paul Bovend ‘Ert
TE: Universiteit Radboud
De democratie alhier wordt in gevaar gebracht door enige leden van de Nederlandse regering en het Nederlandse parlement en de desbetreffende goeverneurs alhier in 2012, 2016 en 2017.
Ik vermoed dat zij ook veel te maken hebben met de fraudes rondom de verkiezingen alhier in 2012, 2016 en 2017. Deze fraudes had ik eerder aangegeven in een kort verslag op Facebook.
Alvast bedankt voor Uw aandacht.
WHILE THE UNITED NATIONS ARE ASLEEP ABOUT THE RECOLONIZATION OF CURAÇAO BY THE NETHERLANDS
They are injected with lethargy by persons born in Curaçao, who are paid by the Dutch government to give wrong information about the decolonization process. The Netherlands is using the Dutch King Charter to recolonize us. All means to come to this process is used, e.g. declaring those who are against the recolonization of launder etc. and by impulsing fraud during elections.
There were 4 cases of fraud during the election of October 2016:
1. There were election lists detected which were pre-coloured previous to the day of voting (this was noticed by members of the Election Council) and voters noticed during the day of voting that still there were precoloured voting lists during the day of election*;
2. Witnesses were not allowed during a lapse of time to be present at some voting centres during the counting of votes;
3. Voting lists were deposited in cages of cages of carton instead of in metal busses as is described in the law;
4. At the end of the day at some voting centres there were more voting lists than voting identification cards at certain voting centres.
* This indicates that the president of the Election Council did not do a good job regarding this item. Were these lists precolored by members of the Election Council or by employees of “Cutacaose Courant”, the printing company?
In the election of Aprel 28, 2017 are reported till now:
a) In a sudden there were 20 thousand persons more eligible to vote. People who came here from the Netherlands just to vote?;
b) some 20 thousand vote cards were not delivered by the post office;
c) There were persons who got 2 vote cards;
d) Different persons got 1000 guilders from those who have wun the election;
e) It is said that again there more votelists in the box than votecards handed over to the different local election committees.
Based on the process of recolonization, the Dutch government took away the duties of the Minister in charge with the election and gave the governor the authority to lead the election process.
a) Sorry, the Dutch King Charter is not at all meant to be pro decolonization.
b) The governor has done things in favor of the recolonization of our island in the last months and against local legal procedures (read “Report January 4”).
c) Previous to elections of Aprel 28, 2017 the RST, a kind of Dutch CIA not operating under the supervision of our local minister of Justice, entered the printing company, where the voting lists are printed to intimidate the employees.
Son of a Dutch Father; The grandmother of my mother was a slave in Surinam.